These cute daisy earrings are a perfect gift for all daisy and flower lovers out there!
Are you smitten by daisies and do you love working in your flower garden? Then you will surely love these daisy earrings.
The daisy is one of the prettiest flowers around the world. Symbolised by many cultures, daisies represent new beginnings, purity, innocence, childbirth, transformation and cheer. Are you looking for a gift to give to a pregnant woman, or a baby shower gift? Did she get a new job or just moved in? Are you searching for a gift to cheer up someone grieving over a breakup or death? Or like me, you just like the flower! Then this lovely daisy earrings is the perfect find! Get it now!
- 18k gold / 18k rose gold plated brass
- Sterling silver posts with butterfly backs
- Sold as a pair
: Comes in a cute little package ready for gifting
Shipping from United Kingdom
UK - FREE
Europe £8.5 - FREE for orders over £100
Rest of the world £10 - FREE for orders over £150
- Jewelleries can be returned in its original condition, within 14 days of delivery.
- If there is a manufacturing problem of quality, you most first return the jewellery and either a new one shall be sent out or a full refund will be issued.
- If the jewellery has been worn or shows signs of wear and tear, then no refund can be accepted.
- Made to order jewellery is non-cancelable and non-refundable, this includes our gold range. We do advise to get in touch with us first when regarding our gold range so we can give you a personalised service.
- Earrings can't be returned for hygienic reasons. Even if you never wore them, please do keep this in mind.
To make sure your lovely Jewellery lasts for as long as possible, we recommend a few tips to help!
You shouldn't wear your jewellery in the bath/ shower, as any type of liquid can make the jewellery tarnish quicker, including sweat.
So, this also means makeup and sunscreen. We would advise to put the jewellery on last for most situations.
When you decide to not wear your pieces, make sure to put them in a jewellery box as even the sun can slowly start to tarnish them!
These are just a few examples of how to take of your lovely pieces of jewellery for a prolonged length. Do check out our Materials & Care page for more information.