- Jewelleries can be returned in its original condition, within 14 days of delivery.
- If there is a manufacturing problem of quality, you most first return the jewellery and either a new one shall be sent out or a full refund will be issued.
- If the jewellery has been worn or shows signs of wear and tear, then no refund can be accepted.
- Made to order jewellery is non-cancelable and non-refundable, this includes our gold range. We do advise to get in touch with us first when regarding our gold range so we can give you a personalised service.
- Earrings can't be returned for hygienic reasons. Even if you never wore them, please do keep this in mind.
How to exchange or refund a product
You will need then to post the item in mint condition back to us, in its packaging that was provided. The item is your responsibility until it reaches us and so for your own protection, we recommend that you return the item via Royal Mail ‘signed for’ service, and you should also obtain proof of postage. We cannot be held responsible for returns that are lost in transit, we also advise that you pack the product well as any damage caused during the delivery unfortunately is your responsibility. Of course each case is different and we understand that sometimes that some of these requirements can not be met, if this is the case do get in touch first.
If you are returning an item to us for a refund or an exchange, the cost of returning the item to us is your responsibility. An exception to this rule is if we have made an error on the item or if the item was damaged once you received it, if this is the case, then we will reimburse your postage costs, providing that it meets our 14 day duration period.
If we deem the item has wear and tear or shows signs of intentional damage then we will send the item back to you and no refund will be issued.
Once we have agreed for a refund, we will refund the cost to the card that was initially used when the purchase was first made. We can not refund any costs to a different card account unfortunately in case of potential fraud.