An elegantly laser engraved ring to give off the impression of gems. Beautifully designed for every day wear.
Please leave a note when you order for the size of the ring you wish for.
Available in 2 colours
- 14k Solid gold
- 14k Solid rose gold
- Any size is available
- Made to order
: Comes in a cute little package ready for gifting
Shipping from United Kingdom
UK - FREE
Europe £8.5 - FREE for orders over £100
Rest of the world £10 - FREE for orders over £150
- Jewelleries can be returned in its original condition, within 14 days of delivery.
- If there is a manufacturing problem of quality, you most first return the jewellery and either a new one shall be sent out or a full refund will be issued.
- If the jewellery has been worn or shows signs of wear and tear, then no refund can be accepted.
- Made to order jewellery is non-cancelable and non-refundable, this includes our gold range. We do advise to get in touch with us first when regarding our gold range so we can give you a personalised service.
- Earrings can't be returned for hygienic reasons. Even if you never wore them, please do keep this in mind.
Here is a closer look at how best to take care of the individual materials and components used in our Jewellery to help you prolong their duration.
14k gold is 58.3% gold and 41.7% alloy. The stamp is 14k or sometimes 585. 14k gold is a great choice if you're looking for a lifetime piece you can wear everyday and everywhere - yes, even in the shower!
925 Sterling silver is 92.5% pure silver, thats why its called 925 sterling silver, the rest is 7.5% of other metals, usually copper. We plate our pieces in 18k yellow gold, 18k rose gold and rhodium. This process is called vermeil. We may also leave it as is for its natural silver colour. We recommend that you keep your pieces away from water, sweat and cosmetics, and keep them in a jewellery box so their beauty will last much longer. You can polish 925 sterling silver colour only, to keep for longer. The vermeil coating will eventually tarnish, so do keep that in mind.
Brass is the most commonly used base metal used by luxury fashion houses to produce their costume jewellery due to its malleable characteristics, it can easily be shaped into plenty of designs. We plate our pieces in 18k yellow gold, 18k rose gold and rhodium. Plated brass pieces will eventually tarnish over time. However, if you keep the pieces away from water, sweat and cosmetics, and keep them in a jewellery box, their beauty will be prolonged.
Cubic zirconia is one of the highest quality replica of natural diamonds. It is the affordable diamond. If your piece has some cubic on it, we recommend not wearing them in the shower or whilst washing your hands as this could dislodge the cubic.
Freshwater pearls are created in mussels or oysters in rivers, lakes or ponds and tend to be more irregular in shape and more varied in colour than acrylic pearls. If your piece has a pearl, we don't recommend wearing them in the showers or whilst washing your hands as this could dislodge the pearl.