Pearl drop necklace
A first sight love affair! Our pearl drop necklace has an obvious dreamy and heavenly touch of elegance and allure that will make you want to wear it more frequently. Elegantly designed with an assortment of pearls. Perfect for those glam night outs, to finish your sophisticated outfit. The pearl drop necklace is available in 18k gold vermeil, 18k rose gold vermeil and 925 sterling silver to complete your pious beauty. A truly magnificent design.
Available in 3 colours
- 18k gold vermeil
- 925 sterling silver
- or 18k rose gold vermeil
- Made of 925 sterling silver
- The length is 38cm with 3cm extension chain
- Dropped pearl to chain 38mm
- Faux pearl
: Comes in a cute little package ready for gifting
Shipping from United Kingdom
UK - FREE
Europe £8.5 - FREE for orders over £100
Rest of the world £10 - FREE for orders over £150
- Jewelleries can be returned in its original condition, within 14 days of delivery.
- If there is a manufacturing problem of quality, you most first return the jewellery and either a new one shall be sent out or a full refund will be issued.
- If the jewellery has been worn or shows signs of wear and tear, then no refund can be accepted.
- Made to order jewellery is non-cancelable and non-refundable, this includes our gold range. We do advise to get in touch with us first when regarding our gold range so we can give you a personalised service.
- Earrings can't be returned for hygienic reasons. Even if you never wore them, please do keep this in mind.
To make sure your lovely Jewellery lasts for as long as possible, we recommend a few tips to help!
You shouldn't wear your jewellery in the bath/ shower, as any type of liquid can make the jewellery tarnish quicker, including sweat.
So, this also means makeup and sunscreen. We would advise to put the jewellery on last for most situations.
When you decide to not wear your pieces, make sure to put them in a jewellery box as even the sun can slowly start to tarnish them!
These are just a few examples of how to take of your lovely pieces of jewellery for a prolonged length. Do check out our Materials & Care page for more information.