Butterfly drop cuff
Looking for ear cuffs that embrace your glamorous sense of style? Then our butterfly drop cuff is going to make you standout in the crowd. The delicate cubic zirconia in the butterfly wing shape and the dotted pattern are a beautiful addition to the cuff, while the gem in the middle is the icing on the cake. Moreover, the gem suspended on a chain is the eye-catcher. This jewel is available in 18k gold, Rhodium and 18k gold rose plated on brass, a perfect gift for anyone who wants an added oomph without needing extra piercings.
Gentle to your ear, does not tarnish quickly, easily adjustable and a perfect daring style for the trend setter.
- 18k gold / Rhodium / 18k rose gold plated brass
- Cubic zirconia
- No piercing required
- Sold individually
: Comes in a cute little package ready for gifting
Shipping from United Kingdom
UK - FREE
Europe £8.5 - FREE for orders over £100
Rest of the world £10 - FREE for orders over £150
- Jewelleries can be returned in its original condition, within 14 days of delivery.
- If there is a manufacturing problem of quality, you most first return the jewellery and either a new one shall be sent out or a full refund will be issued.
- If the jewellery has been worn or shows signs of wear and tear, then no refund can be accepted.
- Made to order jewellery is non-cancelable and non-refundable, this includes our gold range. We do advise to get in touch with us first when regarding our gold range so we can give you a personalised service.
- Earrings can't be returned for hygienic reasons. Even if you never wore them, please do keep this in mind.
To make sure your lovely Jewellery lasts for as long as possible, we recommend a few tips to help!
You shouldn't wear your jewellery in the bath/ shower, as any type of liquid can make the jewellery tarnish quicker, including sweat.
So, this also means makeup and sunscreen. We would advise to put the jewellery on last for most situations.
When you decide to not wear your pieces, make sure to put them in a jewellery box as even the sun can slowly start to tarnish them!
These are just a few examples of how to take of your lovely pieces of jewellery for a prolonged length. Do check out our Materials & Care page for more information.