Pipe necklace (2 types)
We introduce to you the bar necklace from our Narrative collection.
There are two styles of bars to choose from, a circle pipe bar and a square pipe bar.
Both with the chain going through the centre. Finished with a spring ring clasp for a secure and comfortable fit.
Perfect for people who like to keep their jewellery on all the time as this necklace can perfectly match to any outfit.
Whether it be a dress, or office wear, even home-wear! Simple, comfortable and stylish.
Standard necklace length is 42cm with a 2cm extension chain, but it can also be customised to any length. (at an extra costs, If you leave a note when you order, we can inform you of any additional costs)
Available in 2 colours
- 14k Solid gold
- 14k Solid rose gold
- Length is 42cm with 2cm extension chain
- Circle pipe is 30x2.8mm
- Square pipe is 35x2.5mm
- Made to order
: Comes in a cute little package ready for gifting
Shipping from United Kingdom
UK - FREE
Europe £10 - FREE for orders over £100
Rest of the world £10 - FREE for orders over £100
- Jewelleries can be returned in its original condition, within 14 days of delivery.
- If there is a manufacturing problem of quality, you most first return the jewellery and either a new one shall be sent out or a full refund will be issued.
- If the jewellery has been worn or shows signs of wear and tear, then no refund can be accepted.
- Made to order jewellery is non-cancelable and non-refundable, this includes our gold range. We do advise to get in touch with us first when regarding our gold range so we can give you a personalised service.
- Earrings can't be returned for hygienic reasons. Even if you never wore them, please do keep this in mind.
To make sure your lovely Jewellery lasts for as long as possible, we recommend a few tips to help!
You shouldn't wear your jewellery in the bath/ shower, as any type of liquid can make the jewellery tarnish quicker, including sweat.
So, this also means makeup and sunscreen. We would advise to put the jewellery on last for most situations.
When you decide to not wear your pieces, make sure to put them in a jewellery box as even the sun can slowly start to tarnish them!
These are just a few examples of how to take of your lovely pieces of jewellery for a prolonged length. Do check out our Materials & Care page for more information.